Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Charmaine Sheh and Roger Kwok share their thoughts after becoming TV King and Queen



This year during TVB Anniversary Awards 2014 (萬千星輝頒獎典禮2014), Roger Kwok (郭晉安) and Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) are TV King and TV Queen while Benz Hui (許紹雄) was awarded 'Most Popular TV Male Character 最受歡迎電視男角色'. They accepted an interview from Luisa Maria Leitao (黎芷珊) thereafter. Charmaine expressed that it was difficult to film the series and said: "This series requires me to film a scene where my 3 mothers pass away at the same time and feel 'mao guan dong 毛管戙' when accepting this series. But I know they create this role for me." When asked about becoming TV Queen twice, Charmaine replied she had little confidence prior to getting the award and said: "I feel it is a re-enactment scene which happens 8 years ago. As I am given 'Most Popular TV Female Character 最受歡迎電視女角色', I assume I will not receive other awards. It is a surprise to receive 2 awards and I am overjoyed. I will cherish it. (Wish to get award thrice?) I do not think of getting any awards whenever filming series."

Roger Kwok does not want NG as afraid of sore throat

Roger Kwok (郭晉安) becomes TV King thrice and said: "I will definitely unused to getting awards all the time and it is a big encouragement if I do get an award. Frankly speaking, the film producer creates this role for me and I feel responsible to act well." He added than memorising the script was very difficult and said: "Once, I need to memorise the script with more than 10 pages and it is best not to have any NG, as I will have a sore throat." When asked about the reason for going to the washroom to yell when the series was broadcasting, Roger laughed and said: "The response is very good when the series is airing and I receive compliments from many colleagues. I feel very touched and yell in the washroom."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.