Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ella Koon's father gives her expensive pearl necklace as wedding gift


35 years old singer, Ella Koon (官恩娜) and her Eurasian doctor boyfriend, Juan, (32 years old) will be getting married before Lunar New Year. Ella's father is in jewellery business and gave her expensive jewellery. Ella was very touched and said: "Is daughter really considered as her father's lover in the previous life? My father knows I am getting married and prepares many surprises for me. When he gives me the surprise, I tell him it is unsuitable as it is too grand and expensive. I guess he must be heart-broken at that time and he does not say anything. One day, my father tells me that he knows I like something simple and he hopes I like the present. I know he does not understand my choice but understand he dotes on me very much." In the photo, the present is a pearl necklace and Ella's father indeed loves her very much.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.