Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kate Tsui loses voice; manager calls her voice ugly


Artiste Kate Tsui (徐子珊) appeared at Tsim Sha Tsui to attend the celebration dinner of TVB Series, Tomorrow is Another Day (再戰明天). Earlier, when she travelled to Macau to attend the Huading Awards (華鼎獎), she fell sick and hasn't fully recuperated yet. Even though she didn't go see the doctor, but she sees change in her illness for the past two days: "I don't want to eat too much antibiotics! I was thinking about training my own immunity, I don't go see the doctor often." She revealed that she has lost her voice for two days. She almost had to use sign language to communicate and read books to pass time: "My manager called me and told me about my work but I couldn't even reply back. He told me not to speak, just type it out, my voice sounds too disgusting!" Moreover, she also revealed that she didn't personally treat everyone to dinner, and even pointed that once Lawrence Ng (吳啟華) returns to Hong Kong, she will let him treat everyone to dinner again: "Lawrence has a lot of money! (He's working so he couldn't come?) I'm not sure if he's in Mainland, but I do know that he's currently working. Originally he said he could come, but afterwards he said he couldn't anymore."

The Lunar New Year is approaching so when asked how much red envelopes she is planning to get, Kate, who is gives a five-digit total every year, smiled and said: "Usually can't get back as much, I'm already this age, I would feel ashamed! (Quickly get married!) I want too!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.