Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Rumored getting married to Him Law in August, Tavia Yeung laughs


Yesterday, Tavia Yeung (楊怡) and Kenneth Ma (馬國明) promoted new series Noblesse Oblige (宦海奇官). It was rumored that Tavia and her boyfriend Him Law (羅仲謙) are getting married in August, Tavia laughingly denied: "August is the month of my birthday. Recently, I've received many congratulatory messages but not because I'm getting married. I don't understand why there would be such rumors. But this is a happy matter, unfortunately though everyone is thinking too much. They feel impatient for me, hoping that one day I will actually get married!" It was pointed out that Him might be in the midst of planning their wedding and even planned to propose during Tavia's birthday. Tavia greatly reacted and said "This is scandalous!" She believes rumors are for laughters only; her mother expressed calmness and didn't ask her about the authenticity of the rumor. In recent years, Him's popularity and income have greatly increased, so it was speculated that Tavia was worried that many women will approach him and therefore choosing to get married in order to secure him. She once again denied: "I only learned through the news that he's earning a lot. Many females approaching him represent that he is good with the opposite sex, I am actually too! I don't need to control his everything, I am confident about myself!"

Speaking of good brother Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) passionately kissing a woman at a nightclub, Kenneth believes that if Kevin was really dating, he would bring his other half out to dinner and introduce her to him; but currently nothing like such happened. Still single, Kenneth expressed that he doesn't dare to go with his good friend to nightclubs to  "hunt for woman". He explained: "I can't be like him, he is extremely popular, all the females would surround him. Unless he officially finds a girlfriend, I hope that he can introduce me to other females he know."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.