Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, February 27, 2015

Ben Wong and Flora Chan acted together in new series



TVB actor, Ben Wong (黃智賢), acted as a professional barrister in the series, Raising the Bar (四個女仔三個Bar), and this created a 'professionalism' image for him. In March, he will be acting as CEO of a telecommunication company in a new series, Good Morning Boss (波士早晨), with Flora Chan (陳慧珊).

Recently, Ben tried out Luxe Tuxedo for his role image in the Central and said: "I seldom wear suits other than working and will be wearing suit around 90% in the series. I know Flora for a long time and this is our first time working together. She is acting as a professional as well and there should be some sparkles between us. I always want to film comedy series. I act as a sharp-tongued boss and need to face my ex-wife, Flora Chan, all the time."

The new series theme was based on office politics and Ben said: "I do not try office work before. My wife does administration work and I will ask her for advice."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.