Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lin Xia Wei had confidence to get rid of the title, Raymond Lam's cousin



(Picture, from left to right: Ruco Chan, Lin Xia Wei, Tavia Yeung, Vivien Yeo, Kevin Cheng)

Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) went to promote the new series, Eye in the Sky (天眼) in Hang Hau (坑口) and when mentioned about her acting skills was praised by the netizens, she felt touched and said: "I did monitor the news and feel elated to see my work is recognised. (Finally received recognition after many years?) Not really and praises increase my motivation. I feel touched but no shoutings. (Any confidence to get Best Improved Actress award?) I dare not think too much and care more about the progress."

Xia Wei expressed that she had confidence to get rid of the title, Raymond Lam's (林峯) cousin, and said: "The audiences' eyes are bright and time will prove everything. (Did Raymond Lam watch your series or he is busy with strolling the dog with Karena Ng (吳千語)?) We keep in touch all along and it is impossible he will ignore me. He will call me if he happens to watch my series but he did not watch recently. Earlier, he told me he felt weird to watch his own series but nothing when watching my series."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.