Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 3, 2015

Eliza Sam can't decide where to buy properties


TVB fadan Eliza Sam (岑麗香) attended the promotional event for upcoming series Brick Slaves (樓奴). She, wearing a short skirt, was extremely into the games and even accidentally revealed her panties! In the series, her role returns from oversea and was shocked to see Hong Kong property prices being surprisingly high. Asked whether this role was tailor-made for her, she smiled and said: "Not exactly, I think many people would also feel this way, at the same price you can purchase many properties oversea, in Hong Kong you can only buy a subdivided flat." Currently renting out a place, Eliza expressed that she is deciding whether to purchase property in Hong Kong or Canada. Since she wasn't born and raised in Hong Kong, she would have to pay more taxes to buy property here, and thus she has to think about it more clearly: "Or maybe I will buy property in Canada and then lease it out to manage the rent in Hong Kong. I've came to Hong Kong to work for four years, I can only get a HK residency card after three more years, so I still have three more years to plan, everyone don't give me too much pressure. (Ask family to help financing?) My parents did suggested it but I want them to enjoy a better life after they retire, moreover, I am really independent, I want to depend on myself. (Marry a wealthy man?) Huh? This is one way! But it wouldn't be my choice. (Have a flash wedding like Lin Xia Wei (夏薇閃)?) Don't have such a plan, I want to do everything one step at a time!"

As for good friend Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) being in a car accident earlier, Eliza expressed that she did send condolences to her via text messaging: "She even said she was OK, we will pray for her health."

SourceON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.