Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 24, 2015

Vincent Wong first time playing lead role causing great stress


Artiste Vincent Wong (王浩信) accepted an interview from ON.CC (東網) in the currently broadcasting TVB series, Brick Slaves (樓奴), Vincent plays the male lead for the first time. When asked whether this has brought upon him great stress and thus caused abnormal behaviors, he said : "Acnes would grow, they would grow on my forehead, and I also couldn't sleep, then I would drink a little wine to allow myself to relax."

He also said he would rely on video games to reduce stress: "I would play first-person games, like those RPG, it allows me to quickly get into another character, after a few days, I would only think about how to play the video game and wouldn't think about the series again!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.