Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Kenneth Ma wants girlfriend who looks presentable and knows how to boil soup



Male god, Kenneth Ma (馬國明) was promoting Lord of Shanghai (梟雄) series and when mentioned Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) was getting married, he replied he was aware but yet to receive the invitation. He felt happy for her and disclosed he was looking for a partner now: "Please do not think that I am not looking around and I am eagerly searching everywhere currently. People choose me and I choose them too. (You are an eligible bachelor.) You are giving me face only but others do not think the same. (Any potential girls?) Tavia Yeung (楊怡) says she will introduce but not sure if it is true as she finds me boring. It does not matter if the girl works in showbiz or outside industry and what matters most is presentable and knows how to boil soup. I cannot expect much and communication is most important."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.