Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Grace Chan is unhappy whenever pointed too skinny



(Picture, from left to right: Grace Chan, Kevin Cheng)

Artiste, Grace Chan (陳凱琳), Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶), Chloe Nguyen (阮兒) and others were promoting Blue Veins (殭) series at Hang Hau. Grace wore a top revealing her 22 inches waist and disclosed she had gained weight but will feel unhappy whenever pointed being too skinny. She mentioned she met Kevin's mother and knew that her whole family belonged to slim built. Grace said: "I put on weight slightly. (Does your boyfriend bring you to eat delicious food?) Yes. (Does he say you are too skinny?) Nope. He knows my mother and I are skinny and I do not exceed 100 pounds in weight before. Sometimes I feel unhappy when people say I am too skinny and being skinny is beautiful does not cross my mind."

Made dumplings for Kevin Cheng

When asked if she cooked any food for Kevin as she was making delicious food on the stage, Grace replied she made dumplings for him and he had a big appetite: "I am not good at cooking but made dumplings for him before. He said it was nice and ate more than 10 at once. (Hard to make him feel full?) Nope. (Any arrangements for Mother's Day?) Eating together with my mother. (Prepare any gift for Kevin's mother?) Have to ask for his opinion."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.